Thursday, August 20, 2009

My First Time For His Last Day...


失去才会懂得珍惜但我珍惜你,

伤越痛就是爱越深我不相信...


Bloggers start with lyrics, don't they? lol i don't know.




Time really flies.


I have really learnt a lot after 1 year of working together
There were times we had problems in communicating but

we made it over.


and i feel that it's the interesting part of working together.
we tend to appreciate the good times more than anyone else

Argh, but this is ending too FAST!


I believe each and everyone of us doesn't want to
leave this all behind and move on with our separate lives.
But what else can we do? =(
.
Yes, that's you.
You're always the first to run, first to reach
Without you, the formation will be just so wrong.
Haih..
So, bye xun.
All the best, all the luck.
We'll miss you definitely.
.
.
.
Signing off,

ZhenXuan

I don't talk about it doesn't mean that I can't feel what you feel.
It's all inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment