Friday, December 25, 2009

* Knock Knock

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

HOHOHOHOHO :D

Merry Christmas retards 们 !!

Banyak sorry cause I can't use my phone to text you guys :(

My phone bill really really really K.O liao D:

Okay,whatever is it horh..this is not the main purpose I come here !

Just to inform you guys..

On the 1st of January 2010, Friday

Come to my house yea!!

around 7 lah!

I will send you guys my address as soon as possible yea :) :) :)



&&&&

6 more days till the end of 2009.

how you guys doing?

Which college you enter?

sudah pack up all ur reference book?

haha! We should clean up everything before the year of 2010!

New year, New life yo :D :D :D

retards <3 retards

ALWAYS!


K17

No comments:

Post a Comment